Frequently asked questions
We do not buy or exchange used games. The used games that you find in our outlet section are copies of demonstration or experimentation, by the Gameplay team. We also do not buy or exchange new games that have been purchased from another store.
Yes, you can join our list of subscribers to that game and, in addition, enjoy the associated benefits:
- you will be notified whenever we receive new items for the game to which you are a subscriber so that you can complete your purchase;
- you will always be assigned one of the first copies, of each of the new items, that arrive in our warehouse;
- you will benefit from an exclusive discount of 5% on our item price, provided that you complete the payment of each item within 7 days after receiving the notification;
- you can choose to pick up your reservation at our shop in Lisbon or to be shipped to your address;
- we will guarantee the reservation of the new items, after payment, up to a maximum period of 6 months from the date of payment (useful if you want to minimize the number of visits to our store or to be able to benefit from free shipping when you add more items);
- you will commit to purchase all new items released in this context, or your subscription will be canceled;
- these terms are applicable to all new items released after your date of subscription.
The games are produced on a large scale and sometimes this situation happens and is the sole responsibility of the publisher. When this happens, contact us by email: email@example.com and present the situation. In response to your email we will provide you with the direct link of the respective publisher so that you can indicate which components you need and indicate your personal data so that you can receive them directly at your address, without any additional cost.
What is happening is that although the brands of sleeves sell all the main standard sizes, they have different measurements because some of them use the size of the letter as a reference and others the outer size of the sleeves.
We are not a game publisher but a retail store for board games and other related items.
If you have an idea and/or a game prototype that you would like to publish, you should contact a publisher directly. There are several national and international publishers.
Who knows if in the future your game, after its publication may not be for sale in our store!
We do not sell digital games, only board games and other related items.